Saturday, December 06, 2008
You really nailed it, you did. You hit the bulls eye on the target to hurt me. It came straight out from your mouth, those words. And to think that you thought I'd crumble to something more harsh, but no. I'd rather have that than this.
And to think that you don't even know (or care?) that it bruised me. You are practically oblivious. And to think that you have no idea that it caused me to break down and fall apart with those words playing in my head over and over again since the moment you spat them out. And to think that despite it being hours already, it still gets to me. And it's still causing me to cry.
You're such a bitch. I swear, you can be such a bitch. A total, reckless bitch.
Labels: look me in the eye and tell me that you're happy now
X O X O; 12:25 am